Expressive arts & the curriculum
Expressive arts experiences and outcomes for pupils in line with the Curriculum for ExcellenceFind out more
- We provide either a 5 or 10 week course that will allow pupils to develop musical, dramatic and writing skills while using existing knowledge and current topics/themes studied in class.
- Each block will be planned to compliment classroom learning, ensuring relevance and limiting overlap of content.
- Learning will culminate in a performance scripted, scored, directed by and starring the pupils and a follow-up session will allow self, peer and formative assessment to take place.
- Teaching will take place in school at a mutually agreeable time each week and the process will be fully documented for inclusion as class teacher evidence.
- All tutors are fully qualified and PVG/Disclosure registered.